My Picture

My Picture

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Happy Holidays!!

Happy Holidays everyone!!! This week has been a good week. We were able to have a few adventures this week. One of which was the ward Christmas party. We went at 5 to help set up and we didn't get done until about 8:45. The party started at 6:30 and it was a great party. We were able to have 4 investigators come to it and they had a great time. We had great food and wonderful entertainment. Everyone participated in the sing along program. They even made us missionaries do a special number....Feliz navidad. And of course it was the most white thing ever. It was so funny. My companion and I sang it....and it went surprisingly well. We had fun. Our investigators are continually preparing for baptism, however we are probably going to have to push the ones with dates for next week back a month or so. We haven't been able to meet with one. The others, the mom, is a coffee drinker. She said she cant give up coffee....so we are working on that. But we will see what will happen. I am loving it out here in the valley. It is such a fun place....except it is cold at night....but luckily we have our sweaters we wear. Hahaha. I hope you all have a great week. I have to go now because I have 2 minutes left until the library kicks me off. We had to use the library this week because the church wasn't working, so peace out. Love you all. Have amazing weeks. Love Elder Betts

No comments:

Post a Comment